For: All Managers and Owners
Employee Management is a two-day seminar designed to help managers develop key team-building skills so they can create an environment where all employees work together to achieve company goals. The Employee Management seminar is scheduled on demand.
Features & Benefits
- Learn what employees want and need.
- Making employees feel appreciated.
- Getting input from team members.
- More effective meetings.
- How to delegate effectively.
- Setting standards.
- Developing job descriptions.
- Conducting performance discussions.
- Coaching and counseling.
- Hiring and firing.
- General employment law guidelines.
This Program Includes
- Continental breakfast and lunch.
- Workbook and support materials.
- Certificate of achievement.
Key Learning Methods
- Team discussions
- Role Plays
- Management skills testing
- Question and answer sessions
- Individual homework
Parts Plus also offers Employee Management II, a self-study follow-up program for graduates of the Employee Management seminar.
Only managers may attend this session. Maximum class size is 30 students. Classes are open to a mix of warehouse, autostore and service dealer managers.